Bulova Men's 98D111 Bracelet Black Dial Watch
- Due to a recent redesign by Bulova, recently manufactured Bulova watches, including all watches sold and shipped by Amazon, will not feature the Bulova tuning fork logo on the watch face.
- Curved mineral crystal with silver metalized rim; faceted dauphine hands
- Stainless steel case and bracelet. When the crown is in the “OUT” position, the motor and hands stop. Only the quartzcrystal continues to vibrate, using very little power. If the watch is to be stored for a length oftime, it is recommended that the crown be left in the “OUT” position to prolong battery life.
- Total 8 diamonds, black IP case and bracelet; moisture resistant
- Men's diamond dial bracelet watch black dial
Details: Product description This trendy Bulova timepiece cannot escape anyone's eye. Its dazzling display will have anyone give a second glance. Add this timepiece to you collection! The Bulova Story In 1875, a young Czech immigrant named Joseph Bulova set up shop in New York City, and a legendary American watch brand was born. Bulova was trained as a jeweler, and his expertise carried over into his watchmaking career, which began around 1911 with boudoir clocks and pocket watches, and soon evolved to include what was then one of the latest and most fashionable technological innovations: the wristwatch. Bulova introduced its first line of wristwatches in 1919. The company grew and prospered, and soon early radio and television ads were declaring, "America runs on Bulova time." In the 1950s, continuing its legacy of innovation, Bulova introduced Accutron, the first electronic watch, and the first breakthrough in timekeeping technology in over 300 years. The Accutron timing mechanism was later adapted for use by NASA computers and a Bulova timer was even placed on the moon to control transmissions of data. Bulova timepieces have kept official time aboard Air Force One and have also served as official timepieces for U.S. Olympic teams. Today, Bulova maintains its tradition of excellence in technology and design, offering a diverse collection of beautiful precision timepieces for every occasion.
Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 3.8 x 3.1 inches