Corum Women's 'Admiral Cup' Automatic Watch - Blue Mother of Pearl Dial with Silver Hands - Sapphire Crystal and Diamond Bezel with Stainless Steel Braclelet Swiss Watch for Women A400/03396
- Round stainless steel case (32mm diameter, 8.9mm thick) Screw-down sapphire caseback, diamond decorated bezel
- Blue mother of pearl dial with silver hands and colored nautical flag markers
- Silver push-pull crown and double antireflective sapphire crystal
- Automatic Caliber CO 400, Power Reserve 40 Hours, Frequency 4 Hz, 28800 VPH, 18 Jewels, Water Resistance: 5 atm/50 meters/165 feet
- Stainless steel bracelet and triple blade folding clasp, 16mm wide and 7 inches long
Details: Since its inception in 1955, in La Chaux de Fonds, the Corum brand has come to signify originality with its striking and elegant designs. Corum is perhaps most famous for its flagship "Admiral's Cup" line which has maritime pennants instead of numbers marking its colorful dials.