Garmin Fenix 2 GPS Watch (Renewed)
- FITNESS TRAINING - Real-time performance data such as time, distance, pace, calories, speed, lap data, and heart rate1 and ADVANCED WORKOUTS
- RUNNING DYNAMICS - When paired with HRM-Run monitor2, fēnix 2 provides feedback on running form by measuring cadence (number of steps per minute),vertical oscillation (bounce in your running motion)
- SKI MODE - Ski-Board mode measures 3D speed and distance, time, vertical drop, total runs, auto pause, auto run detection, plus features ski specific data
- SWIM MODE - Indoor and outdoor swim modes that record stroke count, intervals, distance, pace, and time.
- STAY CONNECTED - Automatically uploads data wirelessly to Garmin Connect, LiveTrack and social media (using Garmin Connect Mobile app on smartphone3)
Binding: Wireless Phone Accessory
Release Date: 29-05-2019
Details: Combining the best features of our fitness and outdoor watches, the fēnix 2 is the multisport athlete’s training partner. Whether running, climbing, riding, hiking, skiing, or even swimming, the fēnix 2 lets you easily switch between feature sets for easier access to the information you need. Switch from advanced fitness training features like VO2 max, Virtual Partner and a recovery advisor, to high-sensitivity GPS tracking features like 3-axis compass, worldwide basemap, and TracBack, or jump to completely different feature set for any of your separate activities. And Smart Notification keeps you alerted, even while you’re out inventing new sports.
Package Dimensions: 6.6 x 6.5 x 3.4 inches