Garmin Fenix 6X Sapphire, Premium Multisport GPS Watch, Features Mapping, Music, Grade-Adjusted Pace Guidance and Pulse Ox Sensors & Quickfit Watch Band, Vented Carbon Gray Titanium Bracelet
Color: Black with Brown Leather Band
- Product 1: Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features a big 1.4” sunlight-readable display (36% larger than previous fēnix models) with bezels in stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating
- Product 1: Enhanced estimated wrist heart rate and pulse Ox to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition)
- Product 1: Advanced training features include PacePro for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
- Product 1: Navigate the outdoors with preloaded topo maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, Glonass and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Product 2: Compatible with fēnix 5X Plus and fēnix 5X
- Product 2: it's easy to switch bands, and always secure.
- Product 2: No tools required
Binding: Product Bundle
Details: Garmin Fenix 6X Sapphire, Premium Multisport GPS Watch, Features Mapping, Music, Grade-Adjusted Pace Guidance and Pulse Ox Sensors, Black with Brown Leather Band With a big, sunlight-readable 1.4” display that's 36% larger Than previous Fenix models, The Fenix 6x Pro and Fenix 6x sapphire multisport GPS watches add mapping, music and more to your workouts. They offer training status, running/cycling dynamics and environmentally adjusted Vo2 Max estimates. Both models feature a first-of-its-kind pacepro feature that helps keep your pacing strategy on track, Providing grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course. Styled for all-day wearability, these versatile watches come with preloaded topo maps and ski maps for more than 2, 000 worldwide ski resorts. Other highlights include enhanced wrist heart rate (The data and information provided by these devices is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate), smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone), pulse ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition) sensing, Garmin Pay contact less payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible) and more. Customizable power Manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life. Strap Material: Silicone, Leather, Titanium or Nylon. Sapphire editions add the quality and durability of a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and other premium materials. Garmin Quickfit Watch Band, Vented Carbon Gray Titanium Bracelet Just swap, click and go with 26 mm wide interchangeable bands for your Compatible Watch. Choose Leather, metal or silicone to change your watch's look and feel in a snap. It's easy to switch, and always Secure. No tools required.