Marahlago - Zara Larimar Pendant Necklace with White Sapphire
- THE STONE: Larimar is a rare gemstone found just one place on earth: a single square kilometer in the mountains of the Dominican Republic.
- THE BRAND: Marahlago is the premier dealer of larimar jewelry, using only the top 3% of all larimar in its products. Marahlago designs are nickel-free .925 silver.
- THE GIFT: Receive a FREE larimar gemstone gift when you purchase this item from Alaska Furs & Gifts!
- THE DETAILS: Overall size is approximately 35 x 49 mm or 1.4 x 1.9 inches. Actual gemstone size is approximately 15 mm. This pendant comes with an adjustable 21-inch sterling silver chain with an easy, sliding mechanism and lobster clasp that you can adjust to any length! Product ships in a soft brown fabric pouch, along with a free owner?s manual and polishing cloth.
- THE GUARANTEE: Due to natural formation processes, each piece of larimar contains unique variations in markings and color. As a result, the larimar in your purchase may appear different than the larimar depicted in this listing. If you are not completely pleased with your purchase, contact our customer service and we will absolutely assist until you are fully satisfied. All Marahlago products are backed by a 3-year warranty covering any manufacturing or materials defect.
Details: Bright, brilliant, and feminine, our Zara necklace flaunts an intricate design of interweaving arcs of sterling and white sapphires behind a blue larimar stone. Quality craftsmanship shines through in this breathtaking piece! Take good care of your Zara necklace with the following recommendations from the manufacturer. Wipe down your larimar jewelry with a cotton cloth after each wear. Otherwise, air pollutants, dust, perspiration, perfumes and other natural elements can dull the jewelry?s appearance. Silver settings will naturally tarnish over time, so regular cleaning is essential to keep the tarnish in check. To remove heavier tarnish, wash your silver jewelry with warm water and mild soap. Use a clean, nub-free cotton or flannel cloth. Do not use silver polish or dip style cleaning solutions, as they can remove the antique oxidation on many Marahlago larimar silver pieces. Do not use chemicals or cleaners. We strongly advise against using ultrasonic cleaners, steamers, bleach, ammonia or other chemicals or at-home jewelry cleaning solutions on gemstones. Only clean with diluted mild dish soap and warm water. You can also use boiling water and baking soda to clean your sterling silver jewelry. Your larimar jewelry should be professionally cleaned and inspected once a year to prevent costly repairs or replacements. Avoid wearing your jewelry while doing any manual labor, housework, or activity where it might be subjected to sharp blows or excessive friction. We strongly recommend that you avoid exposure to chlorine, household cleaning chemicals, extreme heat or light, salt water, and perfume. When not in use, always store your Marahlago larimar jewelry in the pouch it came in. Store each piece of your jewelry separately in airtight packaging like a plastic bag to prevent tarnishing and scratching.