Marathon JDD Swiss Made Military Issue Large Bilingual Diver's Automatic with Day & Date with Tritium (46mm, Stainless Steel Bracelet with US Great Seal) WW194021BRACE-US
Color: Stainless Steel Bracelet with US Great Seal
- MIL-SPEC: Built to Government specifications for use by military personnel. Nato Stock Number 6645-21-886-8975 engraved on case back
- TRITIUM GAS TUBES: Self illuminating tritium gas tubes glow with no need to be charged by an external light source.
- SEARCH & RESCUE: Designed for Search And Rescue missions at sea, water resistant to 300 meters (1000 feet) underwater.
- AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT: 26 Jewel Swiss made Sellita SW220 self winding mechanical movement. Submersibility: 30ATM
- SWISS MADE: Marathon watches are proudly made in La Chaux de Fonds, Switzerland since 1939.
Details: The Marathon Large Bilingual Diver's Automatic is a large dive watch that displays the date and day of the week in English or French. Designed for use by Search and Rescue (SAR) divers, the Large Bilingual Diver's Automatic is a watch built to withstand the most extreme of conditions. The watch is also known as the Jumbo Day Date (JDD) and is certified for water resistance to 30 ATM - 300 meters (1000 feet) underwater. Made from 316L surgical grade stainless steel, the JDD is a hefty, purpose built watch that will not let you down on any adventure you may take it. The domed shape of the scratch-resistant sapphire crystal improves dial legibility. The JDD is made in La Chaux de Fonds Switzerland to guarantee the highest level of manufacturing quality and accuracy. Inside the JDD is a Swiss made, 26 jewel Sellita SW-220 automatic movement that guarantees you a reliable and accurate timekeeping experience. The JDD uses self contained tritium gas tubes to ensure constant visibility in low light situations. A tritium gas tube is placed on each hour marker and on all hands. MaraGlo paint is used for the 12 hour bezel marker. Tritium tubes are self-illuminating gas tubes which contain an isotope of hydrogen, meaning they will not dull down in brightness like normal photo-luminescent paint which requires an external light source to create a glow. The JDD combines military toughness with Swiss craftsmanship in a watch that will get the job done, and look good doing it.