MVMT Blacktop Watches | 47 MM Men's Analog Watch | Starlight Black
Color: Starlight Black Link
- EVERYDAY WATCH FOR THE MODERN GENTLEMAN- Our largest watch to date, the 47 mm Blacktop is sizeable yet sleek. Its thin profile and domed glass case hug the wrist for a tastefully bold statement making look.
- SOPHISTICATED MOVEMENT- Battery Powered 5 Hand Miyota with center chronograph hand. Feature a 60 minute timer and running seconds for subdials.
- DURABLE AND WATER RESISTANT- Weatherproof up to 10 ATM/100 Meters. Perfect for carefree everyday use but should not be submerged in water. Glass case made of domed hardened mineral crystal for enhanced durability
- DESIGNED IN THE USA- Premium on-trend Watches and accessories, designed at our headquarters in Los Angeles.
- TWO YEAR GUARANTEE- We’re so confident you’ll love what we do that we offer a two-year guarantee on everything we make
Details: "MVMT was founded on the belief that style shouldn't break the bank - our goal is to change the way you think about fashion by offering high-quality watches, sunglasses, and other accessories at a revolutionary price. From retro to modern, find the perfect shades to match your spirit of adventure. Check out our new sunglasses collection and #JOINTHEMVMT
All of our sunglasses are UV 400 protected, which blocks all light rays with wavelengths up to 400 nanometers (this covers all of UVA and UVB rays). We have a wide selection of polarized sunglasses. Polarized sunglasses are specialized eyewear designed to reduce glare from surfaces such as water, snow, and glass. Glass distorts the true color of objects and makes them harder to distinguish. The main difference is polarized lenses are designed specifically to block the glare from reflected light while non-polarized lenses only block intense light. At the moment, we do not provide prescription services. However, our frames are capable of being fitted for prescription lenses. Any optometrist should be able to assist you further.
MVMT warrants that our sunglasses are free from manufacturing defects (in material or workmanship) for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase. This does not cover scratches on lenses, damages caused by accident, abuse, neglect, improper use or storage of the product, unauthorized modifications, or normal wear and tear.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 7.0 x 3.0 inches